Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cynthia Kay...snapped

So, y’all know my mama is crazy, right? Before I get into this, I would just like to say that my sister and I are all-the-time using the term “I will cutttt you.”

Well, the other night we were driving up to the new Murphy gas station when she had a bit of road rage…Well imagine my surprise when my mild-mannered mama says “I’ll cut out your liver” when someone cut in front of her. Now, mind you, she only said this in the car, and only I heard her…but OMG. I was thinking, “Dang, I think Rheba and I have rubbed off on her a little bit.” Then she mumbles, “I think I’ve watched too many episodes of ‘Snapped’ today.” Umm…yeah, I think you have. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. That is sooooo funny! I cannot imagine your sweet momma saying that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLOL; that is SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!! I'll cut out your liver, LOLOL. I just might have to use that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You & your momma may be celebrating an incarceration together. I'll come visit.

    ReplyDelete