Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Letter to Anonymous

To: the boy that could make me smile,

There are some days when I’m fine. I’m happy, I’m busy, and things don't get to me. Then, some days I can’t seem to get you off my mind. Some nights I toss and turn, thinking about you; missing you; and worrying about where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re okay. I do miss you. You were always the one to make me feel like I was someone worth knowing :) and you always made me feel good about myself. They always say “People may not remember what you said, but they will remember the way you made them feel.” This is true. When you were around, a smile rarely left my face. It’s been over a year, and you still pass through my mind every day. I hope you are fine and that life is treating you well. Just know that when you feel that life is knocking you down, there is still someone out there that cares.
Aleta