Sunday, May 3, 2009

The rants of a girl with a headache…

Call it a bad mood, call it stress, call it PMS (guys love to throw it off as this), call it a girl with a headache….call it whatever you please, but I’m going to rant a little tonight. I can’t be specific as I would like to here, but I just want to say this. I CANNOT SIT AROUND ALL MY LIFE WAITING FOR YOU. Damn. Was it convenience or was it just trying to please your parents that got you into this mess? You cannot always do everything to please your parents and never consider your own feelings. Thirty years from now, you’re going to look back and regret the things that you missed out on while you were spending so much freakin’ time kissing everyone else’s keester.

If you care about me, then care about me…don’t hide from it. If you want to be with me, then do it. “Bust a move.” I have been waiting for so freakin’ long, only to hear that you’re happy with things the way they are. YET, you still want to know what I’m doing, where I’m going, and who I’m with. WTH? I cared, I do care, but I’m not going to spend my life lying in wait. Until you find the balls to own up to how you truly feel, I’m going to keep searching for someone else. ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! …Not to make an issue of it….haha.
Now onto another rant. I took a dumb quiz on facebook (first one that I’ve ever actually taken)…It was called “What kind of woman are you?” Here was my answer…

result is
Lovely Lady
You are lovely and caring. You help others and spread out a lot of sympathy. Your life aim might be to serve the people. But your weakness is that you forget about yourself, your own needs. All your time is hold back for your friends and family. You are always there for people in trouble. Ready for any emergency. You make a lot of sacrifices just to be a good human. But every woman has her needs, her longings and a destiny. Don't lose yourself in work or curing other people's souls. You will have your own problems in your life. Another problem is that you don't say your opinion when it's right and important to say it. People trample onto your soul if you are always so kind and lovely and helpful. They will play on you. Though you should try to relax more and enjoy your life, you should not lose the gift that was given to you to help others. Not everyone is created this way... You are unique and rare!

Well, ain’t that nice? Here is my teeny tiny problem with this…where does the line get drawn from being helpful and being walked over?? You sacrifice and you sacrifice, only to never have that “good karma” come back to you. Is it just this day and time? Is that the reason everyone is only out for themselves and never concerned with anyone else? I just don’t get it. I cannot be that way. Maybe I’m the weird one, but if I were like that, I couldn’t live with myself. I can play like I'm the biggest biddy on the planet. And I CAN sometimes be. But I really do wear my emotions on my sleeve. It doesn't take much to hurt me. Sometimes, and I know it’s terrible, but I wish I could be less concerned. I wish I could just let things roll right off my back and just not care. I just don’t understand, is there an in-between?? Does anyone have the answer??

2 comments:

  1. I like the results to your fc.Book quiz, they're pretty acurate! I've never met a "bad" Sheffield yet! =) Hang in there...Karma does indeed work! Just hold out and you'll catch the right fish! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is an "in between". You are exactly what that quizz says you are. Aleta, you are such a genuine person and that is sooo rare this day and time. Just be true to yourself. There is NOTHING wrong with you. And that man you describe in your rant is a fool. A big fool!

    ReplyDelete