Friday, April 3, 2009

A teenie bit of humor

Alright, alright, enough with all the serious topics. I have a joke for y’all. My friend Sam told it to me yesterday and I about shot salad out my nose laughing at it. I’m the worst relayer of a joke…but I will attempt it.

“During a church service, the preacher asked his church members if anyone would like to stand up and give a praise report. One woman came walking up from the back of the church. She stood up at the microphone and said “I would just like to say that last week, my husband crushed his scrotum. (All the men in the church gasped at the thought of the pain). He was in so much pain, he couldn’t lift anything, he couldn’t hold the kids, and he couldn’t help around the house…But because of God working through the Doctor’s hands, the Doctor was able to fix my Tom’s scrotum. Thank the Lord!” Several amens and praise the Lords rang out from the church members. She stepped down from the podium and walked back to her seat.
Next, a man from the back of the church came up. He stood there and looked out at all the church members and said “Hi, I’m Tom. (Once again, all the men gasp…thinking of the pain). And apparently my wife doesn’t know the difference between the words scrotum and sternum.”

I about rolled. That was the funniest one I had heard in a long time. As I said, I am the worst joke teller…but I hope that y’all enjoyed it.

I’m awful tired tonight….so I will end here. I will write about the fair tomorrow night, hopefully…I’ve got some stories.

1 comment:

  1. The joke was pretty funny, but the fact that you shot salad out of your nose is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete