Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Apologies make me queasy...

So, I have this problem… I’m stubborn. Sometimes I can be mean and hateful. Sometimes I jump to conclusions. Sometimes I’m overbearing and inadvertently push people away. Sometimes I'm rash.  Sometimes, I can be a teeeeeeny bit bossy. And sometimes, I hate apologizing.


However, that being stated, I feel like it’s the time that I need to do just that. I need to issue an apology to someone.

I would like to apologize to someone in particular for my actions:

I have tried too hard. Been too pushy. Worn my heart on my sleeve, and gotten my feelings hurt far too easily. For these things, I apologize. I will say, however, that I did care very, very much, and I still think the world of you. Perhaps that is why I went a little nuts for a little while. You are a wonderful person, and you didn't deserve to ride my crazy train. So, I'm sorry.

That is all…

That’s all I’ve got.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you're just a really nice person, who others adore being around because you're so dang funny and sweet!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete