Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Needin' some advice

To give a little bit of an intro into this blog, I will talk a little bit about my friend Sami Jo. We have been friends since pre-school. I think that now-a-days it's very hard to have a lasting friendship, as we have had. Now, mind you, we've had a few bumps in the road (mainly because I'm a bit hard to deal with at times--I'll admit it.). I am thankful everyday to have her in my life though. She is my best friend (only under my mama and Hannie). I can fully see us one day sitting on a front porch in rocking chairs, old as dirt, sipping sweet tea, and gossiping about all the town news.

As I mentioned in a previous blog, she and I were the ones that created the YaYa hats for both of us, and some of my other friends. And we were the ones that have kept the tradition going. Along with this, a year or so ago, Sam and I started working on a list of things that we wanted to do. Things that we wanted to do either before we got settled down, or just that we wanted to do sometime in our lifetime. Some of them were silly, some of them were more serious. To give y'all a few examples....one of ours was to take a road trip (I think all girls need to do this at least once), and one of mine was to dance in the rain. This is kind of like what I understand a "bucket list" is like...well, sorta.

Now, I am working on a little project for one of my other friends. So here is where I need some advice... Can any of you that read this think of some of the things that y'all would want to do in your lifetime?? As I said, it can be silly stuff, serious stuff, and everything in between. With my friend, I am asking for her to come up with a list, and I am going to give her a few "dares" too. It's hard to come up with a list all at once. So, I would appreciate all the help I can get. Hope to hear from you. Thanks guys!!

3 comments:

  1. Dare her to go out on a date with a man at least 10 years older than her. Trust me it will be an eye-opening experiece, while also providing you two with some good laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to ride in a hot air balloon.
    see a great white shark in person.
    visit europe.
    learn ballet.
    have a mud fight.

    ReplyDelete