Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This ain't Tara...and I ain't Mammy!

I would just like to point out that this ain’t Tara, and I’m not Mammy…so they can all kiss it. I’m sorry y’all, but don’t you guys just ever get the feeling that you’re underappreciated? You do things above and beyond the call of duty, only to have no one notice? Like…you work so hard on things, only to have others take the credit? I know, I know, life isn’t fair. But sometimes it just sucks.

I have finals this week. I have a teacher that seems to be refusing to give me above a 90, even though I go well above what she wants for her assignments. (BTW, did you know that an A- is not the same as an “A” when figuring your GPA??? If she messes up my GPA, I promise, I’ll scream). I have 2 finals, one of which wound up being a 21 page paper, and a big project due. And still, STILL!!, I have people giving me their crap to do. As if I don’t have enough on my plate. It is moments like this when I want to find a rusty plastic knife and slit my wrists (theoretically, of course ;-)

I keep having this little voice in the back of my head say “Move. Just move far away.” Oh, how I would love to move. Get away from all the drama, some of the people, and some of the constant reminders of what could and should have been. I dunno. Just a few thoughts running through my anxiety-filled mind tonight…

1 comment:

  1. I know you have prob. heard this a million times, but it will all be worth it when its done! ESPECIALLY the part of never having to write another paper again! (Unless of course you decide to go BACK to school...) ha...

    ReplyDelete